Would you want to avoid future drama by only dating a guy who thinks you are a 10/10?

I can honestly tell you a lot of relationship drama is from the guy being with a girl who isn't THAT hot to him.

Would you want to avoid all that and only date guys who think you are a 10?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• I totally agree that I wouldn't date a guy who didn't think I was fine as hell when a guy thinks of u as a catch he does more to keep u interested and impressed INITIALLY however if u stay together long enough that shit eventually wears off. don't they say behind every beautiful woman there's a man tired of her shit?

• Nah. Shit's more than just physical attraction. Sure, it's important, especially initially, but to me.. no one's really a 10/10 without the personality factor.

• That is why many people on this site and asks questions :)
    You know.. You know the answers usually and still don't want to believe it. Many relationships are based on that.
    I don't judge anyone if he/she is agreeable on many things. I guess everyone deserves a chance at least.
    But if the tunnel seems black, don't go into. No good there.

• I was in a relationship like that... let me tell you how it's problematic.
    He wasn't hot enough for me. He was obsessed with the idea that I was cheating on him even though I gave him no reason to think that I was.
    I wasn't that attracted to HIM.
    He was under a lot of stress to preform in the bedroom because he was so worried that I'd cheat on him. It put a lot of strain on him; he'd get so stressed that he couldn't maintain an erection.
    Needless to say, we're not together anymore. People should only date their EQUALS, in my opinion. That would save the most drama of all.

• I think every girl/guy knows deep down how attractive they are. If they're smart enough they won't ask their S.O. to rate them. If they do it, then, yes, they need to keep dating only someone who thinks their 10/10.

I don't really ask my boyfriend to rate me and I don't expect him to do it. If he wants to "judge" me physically he better think I'm a 10 or lie to my face.
    Everybody wants to be a 10 to the person they love, I think.

• I wish I could find someone who thought I was a ten. That would be awesome :) Unfortunately most men aren't very forthcoming about what they'd rate you (which is very smart for them if they want to get laid)

• I don't think anyone's a true 10. Someone's "10" might be someone's 5 lol.

I wouldn't want someone who dates me solely for my looks. Guys who think I am ten. How would i know they think i am a 10. The rate me question is so awkward lol

• I used to know a guy who was 10/10 for me, but yeah, I kinda wonder if I'll ever meet another guy like that.

• No i am fine with how it is now

• If I'm only a number on the sexy scale to him then that's going to just cause more drama.

• Honestly, I don't really think there is such a thing as a 10.
    No one is perfect, everyone has flaws.
    Just finding the man who I can be myself around, and enjoy... that's what I'm after.

I don't know about your first statement, haha! I always thought drama came from people being ridiculous, haha!

• No, it's more about the kind of guy. The kind who want a plaything get tired of a 10 once she's familiar.

What Guys Said 2

• I can kind of agree with that in a sense. I'm not even trying to be all PC about it, but I really don't like/use the numbers system...it's just to subjective and nobody's perfect anyways.

That said, a man who dates a woman that he's not all that attracted to is playing with fire, in my opinion. Big time. Although I suppose it goes both ways.

Me personally, I just can't imagine being with someone or pursuing someone if I wasn't wildly attracted to them. And I don't see that as me being shallow either.

• From personal experience, I disagree. From a guy's perspective, looks matter but personality matters more.

I've been with girls in the past who I wouldn't consider "universally" attractive but I still loved them because their personality and manneurisms were very feminine and attractive.

In my experience, girls make a bigger deal out of not being 10/10 than I do. Twice I made the mistake of giving them my opinion of where they stand on the 1-10 scale, both times they were not happy at all and their attitudes completely changed. It was like a cyanide pill for the relationship.

I''ll never answer that question ever again... Or I''ll lie if it means they continue being amazing.

• It's true. Sometimes some questions just need a lie as an answer.