Would you agree that most attractive american raised females that are like 23 or younger date only attractive guys?

Notice that I said MOST not all and I said a specific age group.

Most Helpful Girl

• most pretty girls date fine guys. yes I would say so,

if ur at the top of the dating food chain, why wouldn't you get your ideal partner?

What Girls Said 3

• No. I dont agree with that statement, besides looks are subjective. I have seen very many girls/women in this group who are not after looks, myself included.

• Well, typically the young attractive women that are nerdy, geeky, or quiet (nothing wrong with that) are different.Most of them don't care about looks.I am not sure if you are in that category.But most young attractive females are not quiet, nerdy, or geeky.The huge majority of them are social, etc.

• Im smart, but i wouldn't consider myself nerdy or whatnot. I love to hang out with people and go to parties and stuff, but its been my experience that a lot of the stud type guys are full of themselves.

• I think yes. Most people want someone who is at least as attractive as they are themselves.

• Yeah, and do you blame them?

What Guys Said 3

• Well, that's all subjective dude. Truly.

Last night I was in Santa Monica. The hottest brunette was sitting at a bar. I walk in with my cousin and a buddy. My cousin is 5'10" maybe even 6'. Lanky light skinned hispanic kid with a mohawk. He's not particularly good looking, I think, but nonetheless the brunette was STARING HIM DOWN like he was a piece of meat. I kid you not man, I wish I was!

My buddy and I tried convincing him to go talk to her especially because her friends had left her alone for a moment. The bar scene really isn't his thing so he was really shy and awkward about it. She continued staring. It was crazy dude.

Like I said, totally subjective. My cuz isn't Ryan Gosling. We were all dressed like shit compared to the other guys in there. I think it was the image that caught her attention. Decent sized lanky kid with a mohawk. Maybe he fit the bad boy image she liked. Who knows? I know other chicks who find me attractive but this brunette acted like I wasn't even in the room, I'm only 5'6", by far the shortest guy in there.

• Is this supposed to be really surprising?

• Of course.