Would he end up being angry? What would he think? Guys? Heeeelp a bit?

There is this guy i've been talking too, but we just discussed things and he suddenly went all cold on me with the answers. I might have been kinda rough on him, but the truth above all. Sorry for that, but I won't lie. We met at a party and since just texted, never hung out. I've never spoken to him on the phone, so if i say "do you know what, i dont wanna discuss this over text, ill rather call you later after im done from work" and end up not calling?
will that make him nervous in that time and if i dont call - would he en up being angry?

Most Helpful Girl

• What's the point of trying to tease him like that, are you a kid?
    If you have so much to talk about, just call him already or arrange a meeting. There's nothing to gain from playing this type of games.

What Guys Said 3

• if you say you are going to call him call him. you don't want to give off the impression that you are unreliable or don't stand by your word.

I think you two, if the relationship is going to progress need to get beyond just texting. a phone call or meeting in person should be the next step

• Are you asking if not keeping your own arrangements will upset other people? Is this what I'm gathering?

• I wanna tease him a bit, he's done it to me.

• That's why im asking for advice. Kinda lost.. Have some good ideas?

• I just... no, I don't.

• Mindgames are for kids and its boring.. Jesus just call the dude..

What Girls Said 1

• Well i think if you say you are going to do something, and if you dont do it; at least let the person know that day, or the following the reason why

• I've tried anything with this dude, except this. I dont like it either, but feeling like he has to know that its kinda killing me that he is the way he is...

• Im not following