She didn't reply to my last message. Is it okay to ask her if we can continue?

I recently started online dating. The site I'm on has an interview feature. I visited one girl's page and took her interview. I sent her a message with a comment on one of her questions. I actually did want to start a conversation. We exchanged a few messages afterwards, but she didn't reply to my last one. This was a couple of days ago.

Would it be okay for me to send her a message saying something like "hey, is okay if we continue chatting? Not a huge deal if you don't want to :)"?

Or would that be too much? Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• If she was interested she would have replied. If you send her a message again after she will probably see you as desperate. Just let it go, it's best.

What Girls Said 1

• I would just say "Hey, you've probably been busy. Just wanted to say hi and I hope you're doing well!" That way she has no obligation, but it leaves the door open for conversation

What Guys Said 3

• dont ever do that.. if she ain't replying she is not interested to chat... as simple as that... ask her out in person... cut the texts

• Never ask her to say yes. Do what you're going to do and if she says stop, stop.

• She's not interested. Also, online dating is a waste of time, bro.