Would you ever date someone who your best friend had a one night stand with?

would you ever date someone who your best friend had a one night stand with or would you see it as sloppy seconds?

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think i could, even thought it might seem a bit judgemental, but the whole idea will be a problem.
    Not because he had sex with my friend, but because one night stand shows a character that i dont like in people, because i dont like sleeping with random strangers for one night, i dont like that character in people, even though i know most men have.

What Guys Said 6

• Fuccckkkkkk noooo lol

• date no , sleep with yes

• Yeah I would

• I don't care about the idea of "sloppy seconds," unless she's a virgin, then that's always the case.

• Tough question but probably not.

• Never in a million years

What Girls Said 4

• maybe i would

• Nope, It would be too weird.

• My best friend (no longer a friend now, I should add) *wanted* to have a ONS with my now bf way before we started dating, but he wasn't into her.

I've actually become friends with a different girl he sort of dated before me, which kind of is surprising because I would think I'd be bothered by it but I'm not. She's an awesome girl and a great friend and sees him as more of a brother now. Ironically enough, she dated a guy for a bit that I once fooled around with lol so we sort of swapped. This all happened before we really knew each other.

• I understand that i can be annoying, as woman we feel insecure of other woman, but honestly he is with you now and that is for a reason, and like you said it happened before you met so its best to just put it in the past and live for the moment :)

• "put your hand on the past "

• exactly!