Please need advice for the below situation?

First date was wonderful and then we started to talk but I found she is a little bit vulgar in talk and that is because she don't have any experience with men

so what shall I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I'm nervous everything I think of just spills out. It's like there's no filter. Is she normally like this?

• Yes she is a little bit serious in talk and sometimes when I say something she answer in a rude way and she don't talk to much

• Thanks for your advice

• You're welcome good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• Did she have any alcohol during the date? That can bring out some potty mouth. Ask her straight up if she uses foul language alot. If so you ask her to dial it down. I'm pretty foul mouthed also but time a place is important. You don't need someone talking vulgar around your family and such. She can't deal with cleaning up her language then she's very inconsiderate, dump her and move on.

• She hasn't any experience this is why she is nervous and acting weird.
    I think this can be handled. Give her another chance and try to talk about daily stuff.

• you can always let her know you don't really care for vulgar talk in a nice way and see if that helps

• What do you mean? Can you explain more?

• If she doesn't respect that of you, then move on, it indicates she doesn't respect herself either. :)

• Good advice thanks and I will keep it

What Guys Said 1

• Give her another chance. She may have been vulgar because she was nervous.

• Do you think that she can be nervous because she don't have any experience before

• Definitely! After a few dates, she'll probably settle down.

• I will use your advice and update you thanks my bro