How do you feel about dating women who make more money than you do?

What do guys think about dating women who earn more than they do?

• I wouldn't like it, but I could deal with dating a girl who made more money than I did
  • I wouldn't care if I was dating a girl and it turned out she made more money than I did
  • I wouldn't date a girl who made more money than I did
  • Sign me up for a sugar mama

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever. As long as we can both pay our bills and still buy things we want, who cares?

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think it matters.

I've always had women who earn more than me, but I didn't plan it that way...honestly!

• That never did bother me.. if she's into me, and I'm into her, it shouldn't be an issue- if the woman makes more than the man, so the hell what... happens all teh time.. Ya got men who have a problem with that doe.

• It doesn't matter. As long as you pull your own weight, and put some honest hard work in it, I don't think she would mind at all.

What Girls Said 2

• I feel that it doesn't matter who makes more money. Your not in the relationship for the money your in the relationship for her. So just look past that and focus on her not her money

• my friends dad made her drop out of college becuse he didn't want her to make more money then him and now there divorced so "some guys must hate it" and she's just got done paying off her college loan.