Going to be in the crush's city for memorial weekend! i want to let him know in advance that i'm coming how should i say it?

We both lives in two different countries but I travel to his country frequently due to having tons of family and friends in his area...

YESTERDAY was his bday and I sent him a bday message and he replied with : "Thanks my love, Can't wait to see you soon".. what you think he means?
he doesn't know when i'm coming back to town.. but i will be next Friday
WHAT DO YOU guys and girls think this means?

Most Helpful Guy

• just tell him your coming to visit family there on memorial weekend and ask if he know what type of events are good to go to for the holiday weekend there

• "Thanks my love, Can't wait to see you soon". i didn't reply to him yet,, what do you think this reply means

• "my love" could be just causal conversations or it could be a terms of affection it really depends on the context of your normal conversations

"can't wait to see you soon" sounds like he knows your coming and looking forward t seeing you in person while your in town

• Thanks for MH

What Guys Said 1

• You reply "I'll be in town next Friday, call me if you want to meet up"

• It means he can't wait to see you soon. "My Love" is a term of endearment.

What Girls Said 0