Dating Advice: Am I wasting my time?

So I am a college student and I met this guy on a campus dating site maybe three weeks before the semester ends. He asked me what I was looking for and right from the get go I was honest and told him that I wasn't looking for just a hook up ( the site is notorious for this). He said it was cool and that he wanted to "get to know me better" and then expressed that he didn't want to start anything serious up with it being so close to summer break. Which is completely understandable. Now here is my problem, every time we interact it's at my place and he always tries to sleep with me. We do talk and have good conversation but it feels like mostly sex. I have expressed this to him and he has said that he didn't want this to seem like just sex. I've asked to go to his place, but he keeps claiming that his roommate is there.. which is total bs I think. Because when my roommate is there he's always asking me to tell her to leave. He brings up next year and having me over and spending time together a lot. Am I wasting my time with this guy? Am I being played?

Most Helpful Guy

• he wants sex or at least a casual relationship.
    you aren't looking for a hookup
    he isn't looking for anything serious

What Guys Said 3

• If he's pushing heavily for sex with his words and deeds, I think that answers your question.

• Just sleep with him if you like him. It'll keep him around

• You're so being played. Although I think 'used' would be a more apt term.

What Girls Said 0