Can I text him to confirm our date?

Guy asked me out on a date for tomorrow and I told him that it should work and let's plan for it. I have not heard from him in 3 days so should I text to make sure we're still on for tomorrow or wait?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, and tell him he is an ass for not texting you for 3 days. I started talking with a woman after she emailed me on match.com. That was 1 week ago today. We have had 2 dates but I have texted her every single day at least a little. I send her a good morning text, I usually send her one about mid-day to let her know I am thinking about her, and then we "chat" at night ending with a goodnight text. I couldn't imagine not texting someone you are interested in.

What Guys Said 2

• lol text to confirm.

• I'd text him if I were you. Just ask if he's still down for tomorrow :o

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, there is nothing wrong with confirming

• If he asked you out but you haven't really planned the date, I would text him and say something like "hey you still want to go out tomorrow?" if you have a suggestion (going for pizza, going to the movies, etc) you can add that in too.

If you already have it planned but are just anxious cause you haven't heard from him, you can say something like "looking forward to seeing you tomorrow" or "can't wait for our movie date :)"