Never been kissed...

Yep. So I'm 16 and never been kissed. It never really bothered me until I see all these couples and then my friends bug me about it. Should I just get it over with or what? Yea I know its kind of a dumb question but just wondering what other people think.

Most Helpful Girl

• we all go through these petty stresses so its ok to be asking this question

it's your choice..don't let anyone force you or influence you

whenever you meet the right guy the kiss will come naturally. if you don't feel ready for a kiss you don't have to do it because you might regret it later.of course a kiss might not really *harm* you (it just might..there are some illnesses transmitted through saliva) but you must be careful with who you choose to share a kiss. it could be something nice to experience but don't do it because you feel forced to. I have a friend who has never had a boyfriend and she's never had a kiss..she'll be 20 soon. so don't rush it.

about your friends. if they're acting like this try to think twice about them. friends shouldn't peer pressure you. don't listen to them if they behave like this. it's your life not theirs!

goodluck dear

What Guys Said 3

• I didn't have my first kiss until I was 16 and a half.

Don't rush this stuff, darling. It comes at different times for everyone. Tell your friends it will happen when it happens and you aren't worried about it. :)

• A good friend of mine once said, the less you do with other people the happier you will be when you get married.

Dont let it get to you. It will pay off in the end.

• With due respect, many, many people would disagree strongly with your good friend. I've had many a divorcee--and the occasional wife--tell me, "I wish I hadn't married knowing nothing."

• dont worry about it

im 18 and never been kissed either

and yea I do get jealous now when I see others kissing

but I'm patiently waiting =)

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 17 and I still have not had my first kiss. I never really dated and while it gets to me at times, I rather wait for someone who I actually care about rather then it be some random guy.

• It bothered me. but I ended up having my first kiss at your age.