Does making out on a second date make the person seem easy?

Hey guys! Does making out on a second date make the person seem easy? I went out on a second date with this guy who made me dinner (to which I helped out also) and he kissed me. We ended up making out a lot. After I left, I had the question in the back of my mind if doing that was too soon and made me seem easy.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol no. Stop trying to follow rules and do what you want to do.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd definitely expect some form of making out by date number 2. Otherwise I'd think she wasn't really into it.

• Yes that's to much I think a short little kiss would have been fine, not a long makeout session then what happens on the third date sex? Not good. How old are you anyway a teen girl?

• I'm 22

• Go slow my friend be a Queen princess don't give it up. If he really likes you he will not push you for sex just be careful

• No. I had sex with my gf on the second date and she isn't "easy".

• No, there are no rules. If it feels right then it is :3

What Girls Said 4

• No ways. You're doing good because these days people are having sex on second dates. Making out is totally normal and just shows that you two have passion and chemistry which is great. It's definitely not easy.

• Thank you. I had that question in the back of my mind because even though he said he Wil talk to me soon, he had not messaged me for 2 days...

• Guys are bad at texting... well most of them. Just be patient. If after a week there's still nothing then perhaps he just wasn't feeling it and realized there wasn't any connection. This is why you should never invest yourself emotionally too much during the dating phase because things could go wrong any moment. Always be realistic and open minded. But just hold in there and wait. If he feels it, he'll message you!

• There shouldn't be any major rules to dating, if you want to kiss on the first date then go for it, if you don't want to do that til the fourth then go for it. Everyone has different perceptions of things, so our opinion would differ from his. I personally don't think you're easy.

• I hope not. I hate "rules"

• Chemistry is chemistry