How to avoid him without hurting his feelings?

I started some sports classes recently and there is this guy, few years older than me, who is obviously hitting on me. He is always close to me, he helps me a lot, he drives me home when it is raining... He is really nice person. But the problem is, I am not attracted to him, not even a little bit. But I was nice to him and I am afraid he got the wrong impression that I am attracted to him too. So what would you do in my place? I can't imagine talking to him about it and I dont want to hurt his feelings.

Most Helpful Girl

• Create some distance but remind yourself that there's nothing wrong with being friendly. People mistake friendliness for flirting all the time and it's on that person then but my advice is to stop taking rides from him and when he talks to you don't always be overly friendly. Just keep things short and sweet.

What Guys Said 4

• This is why you shouldn't be nice to guys you're not interested in.

Let this be a lesson to the rest of you.

• Be honest with him and tell him right away don't take long he might think you like him too or something like that just don't be too mean let him of nicely

• Give him subtle hints that show you aren't interested in him. He'll pick up on it.

• Stop taking his convenient rides when it rains.

What Girls Said 0