What do you think of good looking guys/girls without a personality?

I dont notice good looking men without a good personality development but just included it anyway to not appear sexist. Dont get me wrong, I love women. Theyre wonderfully created.

It is just I've been noticing some good looking girls. Hot they may be. Fashionable they may be. But it seems like they dont have a personality at all, they dont know what they like or dislike. They dont know how to keep a conversation going. They have no hobbies or something? Or theyre just looking for a good time.

I found it to be a massive turn off, not that im actually looking but its hard to be friends with them. Its like where bright and smart, lively girls shine. I dont even know what some girls talk about. Lets look at a multiracial/cultural approach.

Lets take another examples of dolled girls and prostitutes Hypothetically. Yeah they may look shiny and all but what about it after that? I dont see how a relationship can be formed either way.

Also, not every beauty pageant in contests are intelligent or talented.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've pointed this out with girls too. It seems like most of them go through life doing nothing but being pretty and basing their value on it. I find the problem is that they focus on looks so much and forget everything else. Notice girls complain about their insecurities a lot and they're usually things like their weight or if they are pretty enough. It's their biggest focus.

When it comes to hobbies, it gets real hard because most of them have none. They may be focused on their career sometimes, but that's work related. Couples need to have fun together. I can only have coffee with someone for so long. Then if you watch a movie at their place, you fuck. Then the person is done.

This is what most couples have turned into due to not having hobbies. With so many people idle, they don't exercise either. So people are constantly depressed and have poor body image as well, meaning most girls rely on makeup and stylish clothing which results in finding out about their poor body image when the sex finally happens. So a lot of these girls look pretty clothed, but not when unclothed.

• please pardon me for the late reply, i really like your answer. im going to pick it as Most Helpful.
      women base so much on the looks, they forget about other things. just like how guys want to get rich and attract a girl but then they dont know how to treat a girl or know what they want, for instance, giving affections.

true, i understand hobbies are what define a person. they dont dwell in their hobbies, they become quite hollow or transparent. they dont even know themselves. yes i agree couples need to have fun, especially by hobbies.
      haha i bet the movies they watch are also just an excuse. i doubt they actually enjoy that.. do you think it is not always their fault as well? perhaps they get the wrong idea about society and they want to fit in or get an advantage but they miss simple fundamentals.

What Girls Said 10

• Their intentions of actions will stick for a life time when they are seen for their true colours beyond their looks.

NeighbourGuy summed it short and sweet... They are just a mannequin which walks.

• Everyone has a personality, some people just have personalities that you find unappealing.

So what do I think about a goodlooking guy who's personality I don't like? I think he's a good looking guy that I don't really want in my life.

• i think "Theguyoverthere" wrote it well. it looks to me that those people dont have developed hobbies. they dont know what they would enjoy doing besides lazing around all day.

• It's such a let down... I can only look at them for so long until I get bored. Just make me laugh and I'm all yours!

• Yeah sometimes its a disappointment. Lol. I see humor is a superb strategy but humor also tend to differ in women.

• What I think about good looking girls/guys with no personality? Piece of shit -_-

• I wouldn't be friends with them then. It's pretty dull to hang out with people who don't have a personality.

• Yeah I agree.. can't imagine how boring are those dolls wich plastic surgery

• if he happened to have a personality that i don't like then i can't be with him. :)

• Yeah, they're lame.

• Yeah when they dont know about anything or dont have opinion about anything

• I think they're not the ones for me

• i can kinda relate...im just really introverted. with some people i get along with right in the beginning, but with others they may be too much for me so i can't keep up with their hyperness..it takes me a while to get to know them...i dont know wanna say weird nerdy things and look like an idiot, so i keep quiet...but with others i see them being nerdy and goofy too and i feel like i can let my guard down and be myself with them easily...its all about chemistry and people clicking...even girls and friends, some girls are way too out there for me always clubbing partying i have nothing in common with them to talk about, but another girl whos into fashion beauty current events like me, we can talk for hours and hours...

also if its a guy and a romantic thing, remember even the most outgoing girl can become suddenly very shy around the guy she likes, cause she doesn't want to say soemthing stupid to turn you off...she wants to feel you out before opening up about herself...thats why dating is importing, u have to be alone together away from groups in order to talk and get to know one another...

even me, the last guy i liked was a jerk, i was outgoing talkative with him cause i was comfortable about myself when i met him, id make effort to talk to him and be friendly say funny things to impress him, one day he asked me whats my favorite song? and i said oh this rihanna one...and apparently he doesn't care for rihanna and he said wow...and looked disappointed and insulted me for liking her song. even when i would say random things, he would make me feel bad or embarass me that i was an idiot. ever since this guy messed up my self esteem and now im scared to be open and random with new guys...

• Hey I reaallly like nerdy girls. They can relate to how I think about movies and they get my jokes. Im also an introverted person.
      I dont fancy clubbing. Music sucks there but I can talk heinous amount about music. If I want dance stuff ill watch videos about dance. If I want to club there is armin van buuren.

Oh your tip about "feel me out"? That is helping cuz I like a girl and she's veeery very shy with me :) but she is so daring to capture my attention and crazily daring. She would smile at me, preen her hair while sitting not far away.. but when I talk to her. She goes oh so cute and speechless :))
      Can u help me out abit. I also feel u sound like a nice friend to have.

Oh shiet I hate guys like that and I totally get what u mean by ur efforts and try to speak out more! I totally do! Im like that but often I dont see people giving me the same effort back in return. Im sorry that messed up ur self esteem.

• he's a jerk and I find girls who have good opinions about something and dare to speak it out. But I want her to listen to me as I explain my view too. Some girls talk but they dont let me finish explain. Sometimes it takes more than required.

That guy is a real jerk.. why in the world insult someone for what they like. Even if I find someone who listens to metal, I won't immediately say hey thats disgusting music, get outta here. No I will not hurt their feelings.
      He sounds immature and maybe he can't keep up with u he resorts to insult u about it...

I really hate it when people think theyre somebody and make someone intellectual like u feel small. I know it takes a lot of guts to speak out. I can help u with guys or whatever, im good at this. U can view my other answers or questions on here

• Hit me up whenever u wana chat or ask about guys. I can advise u a lot. Kind regards and have a good day :)

• As long as his dick is big and he lets me spend his money, I'm good.

• U can contact biggie90, see what he posted

• noooooo :(

• Sorry *starts spending biggie's $$$$*

What Guys Said 4

• To me it's kind of like when I'm given a gift with really pretty wrapping paper but when I open it I realize it's a terrible gift. I'm still nice because I don't want the person to feel bad but I probably won't use the gift in any capacity in the future.

• Their no for me, I don't wan't an empty shell. I want my cookie jar filled with cookies =D.

• They need to be wild and nakey then they have all the personality I need.

• a mannequin which walks