Would you feel hurt if the girl you've been seeing told you she likes you but doesn't love you yet?

For example say you really really like her and have feelings for her. But she says she likes you but doesn't really really like you yet. Would you be hurt? Would you like the girl less? More? Or it won't change anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't be hurt. I would like the girl less depending on how much I liked her to begin with.

• Really? Even if she just needs more time to develop more feelings?

• Well there's nothing to love about loving someone more than they love you. In essence think of it as "equalizing". I go down to your level, or lower, and everyone rises together.

What Guys Said 4

• it might be a bit of a temporary blow to my ego but ultimately I'd be fine with it. everyone develops feelings at their own pace. I couldn't fault someone for not feeling the exact same way I feel at any given moment

• the girl Im supposedly with told me she loves me, she hasn't proven it at all to me and Im doing all the work, our 9 month is next week and she cheated on me last friday.

• No love is a strong word.

• What if she says she LIKES you but not REALLY like when you already really like her?

• She is definitely attracted to you but she needs more time to develop stronger feelings.

• No I wouldn't be mad then =)

• I wouldn't be hurt. In fact, I wouldn't care.

What Girls Said 1

• It really depends on how long you've been seeing each other. Sometimes it's a lot better to take feelings slowly so nothing feels rushed I didn't tell my boyfriend I loved him till about 3 months bein together but it doesn't have to take that long.