I met the sweetest guy on earth, he's sweeter than chocolate. How can I capture him? HELP ?

I met the sweetest guy on earth, he's sweeter than chocolate. How can I capture him?

Huh?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, first you get a tiny net then you ask Pikachu for a pokeball then you cast lv 3 eroticism and turn him into a beautiful woman and then you throw the tiny net on the beautiful woman which will break the spell dazing him and throw the pokeball at his face knocking him out.

Stuff him in the trunk and you're done.

What Guys Said 10

• The easiest way it to call your local dog catcher to go and catch him, when their don just go to your local dog pound and pick him. But I'd be careful and do it in secret, I think chocolate is on to you aout about your other lover and he isn't to happy.
    girlloveszombie.files.wordpress.com/.../...e11.jpg

• Wow, cheater. Chocolate is your lover and you want to have relations with a guy who "is sweeter than Chocolate"?

Jeez. That's low.

• Lol @ArabianPwincess197, you should lend her your meethi chawal to set as a trap. Then choco you hit him with a kamehameha that pushes him into a shadow possession jutsu. Then just toss that pokeball and you're g2g

• Can you construct some sort of trapping device with your hot bod as bait?

• Talk to him rather than spend time on GAG :P

• lol That doesn't help in the whole capturing him thing. I'm thinking I need a rope of some sort.

• Yes, very rapey.

• lol its exactly what I need :)

• Threaten to eat his buddy chocolate if he won't go with you :P

• OOOOH , I like that plan ^

• Make a chocolate flavoured crumb trail leading back to your dungeon

• oooo Good idea Dude. I shall try that out !

• Sweater than the chocolate, it must be ne LOL LMAO

• Ignore @Sex_Panther's, suggestion. You don't need a net to capture me bby~~~! :*

• LMAO !

• This was at least a year ago.

@ArabianPwincess197 Was snooping on my profile lol

• Lol yes I was that bored

• Capture him with your smart phone camera... !

What Girls Said 4

• Chocolate's natural opposite is peanut butter. If you become salty as peanut butter or like, cover yourself in the stuff, he will be drawn to you and he'll be an easy and delicious capture.

• Show your boobs, then throw him in your car, tie his hands, then duck tape his mouth.

And that's how you capture a man

• Lmao I'll try that out. Thanks :)

• No problem. Make sure you flash and have everything ready, or he is Zoom!!!

• Wow who is he?

• What cheeky said. Here is the pokeball 😄

• Lol Cheeky's idea is good !