Getting even?

i caught my boyfriend of two years cheating on me. what are some good ways to get even with him that aren't illegal? and how can I get over him? I'm having a hard time and I just wish he could hurt as much as I am

Most Helpful Girl

• The best way I think is to let him see that even if you're hurt, you are trying to move on. And that you're accepting the loss and you are mature enough not to hide the pain of it, but instead you are not gonna get even and leave him on his own. So instead, you should try and put that pain and passion out of poems or songs and develop yourself into someone who he could've been proud of having as a girlfriend (but he let you go so it's his f***in loss!). Be a better person not because of him but because you know it's his loss of leaving you just like that. That's the best revenge that you can have:improve yourself into a mature lovable woman and learn from your mistakes. Well, who knows while you're doing that, someone who will really love you or even might marry you come along and cherish you. That will really make a difference. Isnt' that what will really truly makes us happy? When someone special comes along and make the rest of our lives special and worth living? Try that one instead of the usual teenager's "revenge" you have in your mind. So old school honey! No offense but if you'll do that old trick of yours, he will only think more that you still love him and that you're such a loser you can't even get over him Believe me, he isn't worth it! Do it as I've told you and he will be the one who's gonna pay attention to you instead of vise versa. Maybe he might ask you out again once he realized what a catch you are after you've improved and when that happened, SAY NO! Walk away honey... it's time you find your one true love instead of sour graping about your ex! Bless you child with so much love!

What Guys Said 5

• It seems there are a lot of people hurting over breakups like this today. I am going to give you the advice I have given out earlier:

Find a rebound guy. Someone you don't see anything long term with, but can have a good time dating. Let him show you a good time, and never once bring up your old boyfriend. In fact, do not bring him up around friends and familiy either, and tell them to never mention him again no matter what. If they try to, cut them off and tell them to not bring him up or you are leaving the conversation. Think of the breakup as a big cut that is trying to scab over and heal, and every time you or someone talks about him the wound is reopened and starts bleeding again.

During those times you are not being distracted by the new guy or your friends and family, do something that will absorb you focus: A new hobby, intense exercise, or meditation. The less you think about him, the less pain being reminded of him will bring.

Oh and give up thoughts of revenge. Again, they just hurt you, as it reminds you of the pain he brought you. The best revenge will be getting over him and living a happy life without any thought to him. Otherwise, with all the pain you are feeling, you are just giving him an ego boost: "Hey, look at my ex! It has been months and she is still obsessed with me! I am the bomb!". Yeah, maybe he isn't thinking that, but that is what it looks like. If you get over him it will his power of you down. If you get over him and move on to a happy life without any thought of him, then his power will be reduced to zero.

Good luck with everything, and I hope you find the happiness you have been denied. Stay safe.

• getting even is childish.. I suggest you just move on.. He will get what he deserves sooner or later.

Move on.. meet new people and keep yourself around those who really care about you.. like close friends and family

• dont get even

i know you want to and it would feel great when you do actually get revenge

but don't do it

because when you do it makes you just as low as him and

he brought you down to his level and will get the best of you

so don't do it and just learn from ur examples and grow from them

to become a better person.

• Just move on. If you try to get even your ex will only misinterpret it as you wanting him back. Just let it go, and move on.

• Boi88mc1 is perfectly right...move on. but in a vengful sense he will wonder if you were doing to same if you move on even if you didnt. silence is golden.

What Girls Said 4

• Really, getting even isn't going to make you feel any better. Best thing you can do right now is spend time with friends and try to keep busy. It will help with keeping your mind off him. It's gonna take time, so show him that you'll be ok without him. Eventually you'll find another guy who will treat you right. The age you're at right now is not a time for serious life long relationships. It's a time to find out who you are, what you want in life, and to date to find out what you truly want in a man. Take these next few years for you now, and eventually he'll come to realize how much of an ass he was he may even apologize. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger...this is one of those experiences that will make you stronger.

• The best revenge is living well. Go out with friends, get new clothes, look and be the best you can and just enjoy life. He will see how much fun you are having without him and he will be upset to see you don't need him.

Anything you do to get revenge will only make you look worse and let him see how much he hurt you.

• Karma will come and bite him in the butt. You won't have to do a thing, he'll get it.

• 1 day he will hurt - what goes around comes around - 1 day he will fall flat on his face.

Until then remain strong, spend time with your family and friends and they will pull you through.

Going through the same as you so know how you feel. He is getting on with his life not a care in the world and I'm a mess. We will look back 1 day and realise that all this pain has made us stronger and will never put up with bullsh*t like it again.

xxxxxxx