I just drive away all guys!!! i dont know what to do:(?

When I start talking to a guy he talks to me for good 1-2 weeks and after that he stops contacting me. This hasn't happened for 2-3 times it has happened every damn time! I have never had a proper relationship! I do not know what I do. Every guy when they start talking to me they say I am a very interesting funny person but later they stop contacting me. I find this so contradictory. I seriously do not know what I do to make them run away from me?:( I am starting to give up on this finding a guy/relationship/soulmate kinda bullshit:(

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• I've had the same thing happen to me but with girls , they are interested at first but seem to lose interest or just disappear. its tough to explain why. sometimes people just enjoy meeting new people and having fun at first but don't really want anything serious , maybe the guys your meeting aren't looking for a relationship to begin with and that's part of the problem I know I was meeting some girls who didn't want a relationship period for some reason

• No not really these are actually very well settled guys and they wanna settle down too in future and everything seems perfect our thoughts everything matches and then suddenly this happens. I seriously don't know what I do :(

• yeah some of the girls I tried to date supposedly wanted relationships too , they just decided they didn't want what I was offering. they wanted a guy but not a relationship with me.

• Are you pretty? Maybe they just wanted sex and didn't feel they were getting anywhere. Or maybe you're not too pretty and they just wanted to have sex but didn't think it was worth the effort. Some guys are just asses lik that.

• They are just rude people or people you can't trust. I used to be more to girls in the past but I started learning real relationships aren't that easy. I also hated being some girls sex object at times too.

What Girls Said 1

• You know don't give up your still young, you will find someone or know what you want maybe later in life. At lest these guys aren't doing anything bad to you, they are probably just not your type or your not there type and they get bored because guys that age get bored or they are losers who don't want a girlfriend. There are some dudes that don't want a girlfriend but then they date you and just want sex or whatever just saying, don't worry about it. Just chill out and figure you out and then you might know what you really want or who you want to be with. I don't have a boyfriend and I have never had a relationship either but I don't worry because I am still young and I have time.