He asked me out, should i accept?

i asked this guy out in June of 2013 and he rejected me. Now almost year later he asked me out today, should i accept or move on?

i feel like i should say no because its been almost a damn year and because he rejected me in the first place. but then i feel like i should say yes cause i still have feelings towards him even after all that.

Most Helpful Guy

• No one wants to be second choice. If he was in realtionship then yes you should. If not no. But if he like him it shouldn't matter. Make him work for it see if he really is interested

What Guys Said 2

• If you still have feelings for him, then I don't understand why you wouldn't say yes. You clearly still like him then, and would want to go out with him.

Your reasoning for saying no is simply trying to spite him. That's petty and immature. Don't make decisions like this.

• Yes then 3 days later dump him and give him a complex for life

What Girls Said 3

• Go for it, what will it hurt

• Go for it it's or second chance

• If you feel something isn't right then don't accept. You may just be an option or ego boost in his eyes after all this time-- like an easy target.

• that's a smart way of thinking, i never thought of it in that way. thank you