I'm nervous about our first date

He asked me out to coffee but I'm so nervous. He is 4 years older than me, he knows my father, and were being dropped off by his mom. Sometimes I feel alright around him because he acts so, so,so,so sweet. He loves to eat out just like me! So I guess the only problem is this is our first real date alone. I just don't know what to say, do, or wear.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear something you feel confident in. If you dress how you would not normally dress just to impress him, you probably won't feel as confident, and confidence can really make a difference to how you present yourself. Now don't go in your sweat pants or your dad's old t-shirt. Wear some nice fitting jeans, and a cute top. I wouldn't say wear a skirt unless you wear skirts or dresses normally because then it might make him feel uncomfortable that you dressed up for this date and you might be more serious about it than he is.

As for conversation, think about what you normally talk about. Ask about his interests. For example if he plays basketball say," So how is the season going? " or something like that. Even if you don't care about it, it will show you are trying at least. Or start off simple and say, "this coffee is really good. " Chances are conversation will just happen.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't worry, the film's not THAT scary.

What Girls Said 1

• Just be yourself and if he doesn't like you for you, he isn't worth your time anyways.