Are most hot girls dumb and boring?

I've noticed a trend. Average looking girls always seem to have better social skills and are more interesting to talk to and then you have the hot girls who say the dumbest things in conversations or they don't hardly have anything interesting to say. Just an observation. Remember I'm not saying all women are like this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh... I don't know. I don't know most hot girls. I mean, never talked to them much. I'm sure that some probably fit the description and others don't.

What Girls Said 8

• No of course not. Most are beautiful on the inside and out

Don't think they're cold bitches just because they're beautiful

• Hot girls are dumb and boring because all they care about is looking good and getting guys. Average girls are smarter and more fun because they care about more than boys and looking good.

• I don't think so. I know plenty of pretty girls who are very sociable, friendly and accomplished.
    Some probably are, some aren't. Like you said, not all women are like that.

• Nope, I think that's just a big generalization, but I can understand where you got that observation from. Travel more, & meet different woman in different states & countries.

• no they are not

• I don't agree with this. I would say "some" but not "most"

• Sounds like you are making an excuse as to why you can't get into a relationship with a hot girl. Conversations are a 2 way street. And there are plenty of fun hot girls out there.

• Most probably, they are good in stuff that can't relate to you.

Girls who look good might spend more time learning about make up and fashion, so they have better knowledge on that field.

So it's not necessary that they are 'dumber', they just have different interests.

What Guys Said 1

• You're going to get flamed to hell.