Why is it that guys always go for the...?

Why do guys go after the hoes rather than the good girls? Especially when the hoes are ugly. . I just don't get it and it really sucks!

0|0
3|13

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of men want easy sex. You have to understand that some men are really lazy and dont want to put out a lot of effort to get into a girls pants. Easy girls are just that. Though mind you girls like that tend to not have deep meaningful relationships and might have an STD or 2. Guys that chase easy girls are not exactly the cream of the crop either. If given a choice between a girl who is easy and a good girl? Ill go for the good girl. The good girl is more likely to want a real relationship and not just sex. Im not saying sex is bad, but if thats all a relationship is based on you are not going to get much mileage out of that. So hold on for a guy who really wants you for you, and just doesn't want to get in your pants.

2|1
    1|2
    • I really appreciate your comment (: that makes the most sense!

• my pleasure. Also the truth. Chasing an easy girl is just a train wreck waiting to happen. If you are seeing guys you are interested in chasing girls who give it up easy then thank your lucky starts because it means you dodged a bullet.

• Well praise God for that!

What Guys Said 12

• Well first off beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So you may think they're ugly, but that guy may think she is amazing. Plus different people like different paces when it comes to sexual activity. Some like date 1, others 5, and others marriage. None of the paces are "right" or "wrong." There's married couples who screwed on date 1 and there are couples who marry and find out the sex sucks. So it can go any which way.

There's guys assuming chicks only like assholes and there's girls who assume guys only want sluts. It goes both ways.

Just because a girl has sex quickly doesn't make her a bad person either. If anything, it just ends up being blind "slut shaming" which girls end up worrying intensely about to the point where it's late into their dating and they're alone because guys end up thinking the girl in the situation is just not attracted to them.

2|0
    0|0
  • See it works both ways. Guys ask why girls don't like nice guys? Shyness and assertiveness. Hoes are pretty upfront with what they want and some good girls aren't. You can be confident in what you want and not be a hoe. The problem is girls may think that being sexually assertive is unfeminine or hoe like. Plus you have to factor in the infamous female seduction. Now just now but all throughout history girls have been known to be seductive.

2|0
    0|0
  • Guys generally go for those types of girls because they think those girls will put out more, and they generally do

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they put out

1|1
    0|1
  • Maybe they seem more available. Become more approachable and you'll get guys too

1|0
    0|0
  • I suspect the hoes aren't as ugly as you claim.

2|0
    0|0
  • You're just handing with the wrong crowd you will change your mind if you ever met me.

1|0
    0|0
  • They like to experiment and hence they mess with lots of girls some for fun, some for sex and some for time pass. But in the end he will fall for a girl and when he does he will never let go. Thats what i feel

1|0
    0|0
  • That's just the point. It's cause they "suck"

1|0
    0|1
  • Because they know how to talk to guys and seduce them. They have game too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad girls for sex. Good girls for life

3|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If they just want sex, that's why

1|0
    0|1
  • Easy sex...

1|0
    1|0
  • you look at an attractive girl and assume she is a hoe just because the guy you like likes her. Not every woman is a ho

0|1
    0|0
    • If the girls you were competing with looked unattractive you wouldn't think they were hoes

• i suspect they are ugly to you because duh, the guy you want likes her and not you