Girls are too flaky on pof. How do I get them to go through with a date?

I'm getting tired of girls not talking to me after the second message. Some have given me their numbers and then never picked up the phone. What can I do to get them to message me more than two times?

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple stop acting like you have never talked to a woman before. POF is one of the worse dating sites on the net. Great for hook ups and people who will use you for money. If you are acting desperate then you are going to scare them off. Calm down. Take it easy. Otherwise POF is going to come up short for you.

What Girls Said 3

• You're unlikely to find that on a dating site, especially a free one like POF. The girls on there are more or less just window shopping. Seeing what's out there without any real commitment to meeting.

• Do you think I should go back to meeting girls I run into in real life instead? That's what I did before but I never really had much luck approaching random girls, so I decided to try online dating. They always say they have a bf when I try to get their number. Which is probably mostly true. I'm sure some were liars.

• You can't do anything, it's their choice

• Try a different online dating site if one isn't working

What Guys Said 2

• most of the girls on PoF in my area are either fat or have multiple kids looking for someone to play daddy. There are a few super hot girls but they're like out of my league hot.

• Just forget that shithole entirely lmao. All fugs and fatties anyway. Go outside.