He's willing to drive 4 hours from Ottawa to Toronto just to see me. What should we do on our first date?

So i met this guy on OkCupid, we talked for 3 days on OkCupid and then I gave him my facebook. We've been talking everyday for 2 weeks but it feels I've known for a really long time. We really hit it off and he seems different from any guys I've ever talked to. He has a decent job (paramedic). But we're living in 2 different cities. He lives in Ottawa, which is 4 hours from me. I live in Toronto. He said next week he's gonna drive to Toronto to see me in person and stay at his grandma's for 2 days (both of his grandmothers live in Toronto). The problem is normally, we'd just be a couple that met on an online dating site and decided to see each other in person so our first date shouldn't be too long. But in this case, he lives 4 hours from me and he'll have driven 450 km just to see me so it wouldn't be nice if I just spent an hour with him. I already told him we'll meet at a coffee shop. That's all I can think of now. What are the things that we can do together after that? Please give me some ideas.

Most Helpful Guy

• go see the blue jays, they have cheap nosebleed tickets usually and I've been up there and it isn't so bad. there is a cool music shop called... sonic boom, it's pretty huge in there, lots of music.

oh there's a jazz bar called The Rat.. I think it's called the rat, but its always busy.

my sister went to some aquarium thing, I don't know where it is though.

What Guys Said 2

• Bloor West and beaches :)

• Walking the ST Lawrence market and surrounding area is an easy way to see some sites and keep the conversation fun and stress free.

What Girls Said 2

• I live 20 minutes from Toronto - have you thought about going to the ROM? royal ontario museum? You can walk for 4-6 hours if you take your time and take lots of photographs or what about visiting a library and looking at pictures by salvador dali / monet / albrecht durer etc... I have never been to the Art Gallery of Ontario but you might be able to spend time there. Also Casa Loma - you could probably go there for 4-6 hours.

• If you eat at George - I heard their 7 course meals take 3 hours to deliver - you could spend 3 hours eating but beware - their foods range from $100 - $200 dollars if you include wine.

• I think you should kiss