As a Dark Skinned Black man, how can I attract a Latin woman?

I'm a black guy of Caribbean descent and I'm really attracted to Hispanic women. As I'm currently in College, I want to date one because unfortunately most of them stick to their own kind. If they date outside of the heritage, it would be a white or a light skinned black guy. I barely see an attractive latina with dark skinned black man. Could it be that there are adverse with dark skinned men in general or Colorstruck? If not, then best way to approach or attract them? What is that they don't like about dark skinned black men with a chocolate complexion? I don't get it. I want to hear a feedback from you hispanic females.

I forgot to mention the reason I post this topic because Hispanic women out of all races of women have an adverse towards dark skinned black men. Trust me I asked black men about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be your sexy self and walk like you're man! :}

What Girls Said 1

• Learn to dance Spanish dances such as salsa, bachata, and merengue. Have a nice sense of fashion and be hilarious as hell

What Guys Said 1

• Speak Spanish well and play the machismo game but just a bit.