Why do girls get mad when guys dont reply quick enough?

Like sheesh calm down,
and using reverse psychology/
like oohh u dont wanna talk to me, its okay. Like we are suppose to be on our phone 24/7. We got things to do. And the funny part is that most girls dont even reply right away

Most Helpful Girl

• Is not that we get mad exactly, but the thing is we, girls, are more emotional and sensible, so we love to communicate a lot and when a guy is not responding fairly quick is like if we were talking to them face to face and when we say something they just stare at us without saying anything, so we automatically think they don't care about what we just told them. Or on the other side we can think that you are replying just because of courtesy and not because you are enjoying the conversation. But definitely the girls or even guys who demand a reply within seconds are not being reasonable. That's my opinion

What Girls Said 4

• I don't mind it at all.
    To be honest, for me, I'd rather want them to text a little later cause I don't really like guys that are on their phone all the time.

• Wished there was more girls like u

• Mmmm girls are brought up to think that if a guy isn't constantly showing through actions that he is there for her, that he is reliable...etc he doesn't care much for her.

All these years of brainwashing make for very insecure women.

You are right, no guy is expected to be standing by his phone 24/7.

But mothers, girlfriends and all of those self help books have screwed with women's confidence as it pertains to relationship (especially in the early steps of the relationship).

• We hate being neglected by guys. We will wonder what you are doing now? flirting with other girls? Or you no longer love me for you dont care about me.

• are you referring to when your in a relationship or just friends?

What Guys Said 1

• Im a guy and worry sometimes