do girls automatically fall in love with their crushes/bf's interests? why does it seem like some girls just love everything their guy is into?

maybe it's not automatic, but it seems like a lot of girls do this. but it is funny how you never see the guy find what the girl is interested in, interesting. \ or at least they rarely do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ha. No.

A girl may *act* interested in a crush's interests just to seem attractive to him out of desperation, but that's not the case in relationships (at least it shouldn't be).

• Women do this in relationships too

• True. Which is why I added the "at least it should be" the case in relationships…because even though some women do it with their bfs, I don't think it's healthy.

• oops! *shouldn't

What Girls Said 7

• Not for me, I'm too stubborn for that I like what I like and no one can change that. Now I can open myself up to others interests but that's not about love that's Just being a decent human being. I've never been one of those girls, and never will be. The older I get I know who I am and what I enjoy I'm happy to share but I won't absorb into the guy I'm with.

• Girls tend to fall in love more quickly because since childhood they've always been told about their future prince charming & family (Through tv shows, movies, books, etc), while boys at a young age don't spend much time thinking about it. Young boys focus more on playing, games, super heros, etc...
    This causes the girl to have the ability to quickly spot on a guy & recognize her feelings for him.

• girls just want to involved in their guys life have mutual interests, to keep him interested in her. Its our way of showing that we are care and we are interested in you

• God no. It's great being introduced to new things, and I want my partner to be able to talk to me about the things he loves, but I'm completely uninterested in some of the things my SO enjoys.

• That's a good thing, isn't it? To take interest in your boyfriend's interests? I mean it shows that you care.

I am sure its the other way round too! Though no experience so can't say that with conviction.

• it is a good thing but it often seems like it is fake, I also do not have any dating experience so I'm just an observer of others.

• Because they are desperate and don't want to be lonely

• Yes, it's true. Very interesting that someone noticed this and made a question about it.
    I have noticed this too. For eg they start becoming a fan of their bf's fauvorite footbal team.

• hahaha that is what my cousins gf does, but I don't really know her at all so I don't know if it is really what she likes.

What Guys Said 1

• "But it is funny how you never see the guy find what the girl is interested in, interesting."

That's really true.