Should I be worried or leave it alone?

Please do not comment if you're going to be rude.

So my boyfriend and I go to the same school and when I pass him in the hall ways he's almost always talking to a girl. I don't mind this because I trust him with my life. But I found out that he texts/snapchats them too. Now, snapchat is fine, but texting? I'm not going to bother him about it because like I said, I trust him with my life, but do you think he could be cheating on me?

No haters please ♥

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's really common in high school to have a lot of close opposite sex friends. When I was that age I had a lot of friends that were girls because I had known them most of my life either as classmates or close friends. I don't think it should bother you unless he's making a lot of new girl friends all the time, and then he could be seeking them out. Some guys just like hanging out with girls and if you're the jealous type, you might want to consider a different boyfriend

• It's not that I'm jealous, honestly. I give him the space he needs. But do get a little jealous when he talks to other girls instead of me.

• He still talks to me. Just not as much around people or during passing time. He waves at me but there's always another girl next to him talking. He is very flirtatious too...

• I just don't think he is ready for a relationship

What Guys Said 2

• No, I do not believe he's cheating. Just because he's texting another girl doesn't mean he's having sex with them. You have absolutely nothing to worry about. You can freely lighten your suspicions.

• whats the diff. between snapchat, and text? NOTHING, other than the fact that with snapchat, you don't have to give your number out. it doesn't matter anyway though, he's got her number, and she has his

What Girls Said 2

• Texting and talking to another girl don't seem to cheating to me. Is he friendly person generally?

Have his behaviors changed towards you?
    For example, like less interested?

• it's a possibility