Why don't SOuth Asian girls date out as oftend?

it seems they normally only date within their group is it religion or family?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Indian. I prefer to date indian guys because of my family. I also feel they relate to my culture better so I connect better with them. I'm also the most attracted to indian guys.

It's not to say that other guys aren't good, but indian guys are just my preference

What Girls Said 3

• It's tradition which is hard to get out of..I'm pretty sure you can snatch up any girl you want, since you're good looking sort of ish...

• Are you talking about Asians like Thai, Filipino or Brown people like Pakistanis, Bangladeshis or Indians?

• Speaking from a really picky Asian girl, you're hot.

What Guys Said 3

• South Asian girls as in philipino, thai gir lo s definitely date white guys and love them. If you ever go to those countries the girls treat you like gods

• Brown girls? Dude you are hot. I guarantee you can get them.

• Hmmm...southasian girls are not easy like white women and some east Asian women.( not generalising)
    That's fact and yeah it's cultural effect to liie family pressure and all.
    But they love white dick i am sure.:)

• Easy? I'm not talking about sex or one night stands

• Big i have heard about indian girls that only like white guys. I think you must look for 2nd gen indian girls. May be you are staying in wrong area in your country. Lol