Why am I not getting any matches on tinder?

Well its not that I'm a super ugly I believe I look ok its just that I can't seem to get any matches on tinder, the profile PIC that I have on this site is the same one I have on tinder, check it out, do you think I should change it? What's making me not get any machetes at all I've got 3 matches in the last 3 months. Help! Or maybe its just a bug?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're very good looking so it's not that. My suggestion is don't use a 'selfie' for your profile pic on an online dating service. Try and find a nice picture of you smiling. The idea of a good picture is to intrigue the person to click on your profile because you look like someone they'd like to meet and socialize with. :)

What Girls Said 3

• Number rule of dating profiles have your main pic not be a selfie Use a picture of you having fun or doing something social.

• You're cute but maybe find a funner pic. Not a selfie with a phone as your pic.

• Smile, or just look into the camera at least and don't frown. Look more alive (for lack of a better word). You just seem sad/upset/grumpy, and I don't think it does you favors. Add more lighting. Just change it up, experiment a little, and see if you start getting more matches. Good luck.

What Guys Said 7

• You probably shouldn't waste time on Tinder. By now, most of the reasonable people have disengaged and you're on a hook-up app for very attractive people.

I'm not "very" attractive. You're not "very" attractive. Let's be honest with ourselves and save some of that enthusiasm for women in person, yeah?

• Tinder is just a popularity competition for girls.. it is no good for dating at all. Join a site not so photo dependant, a real dating site

• Dude you look angry. Your not a bad looking dude. Might just need some better photos.

• It's okay man, I don't get any tinder matches aswell :/

• A lot of girls go on it for ego boosts I think. I watched my mate swipe about 60 girls at random just for the fun of it and only one replied.

• whats tinder

• As a male on any dating app/site. The odds are always against you, there are a million creepy guys for every girl, it's a buyer's market for them (girls).