Girls: why do you get upset when a fat guy approaches you to ask you out? Can't you at least give 5 mins for him to show personality?

Most Helpful Girl

• I get upset when any guy approaches me. I give them the cold shoulder unless they show their personality and not try to pick me up with lame lines. I've dated plenty of fat guys. So I don't discriminate. The sex is actually better since there's more pressure and power in the thrust due to the weight. Plus the fat can hit the clitoris in just the right spot too. OMG, don't knock it til you try it. I've dated my guy friend who is like 200 lbs or something like that. He has an attractive face, nice teeth, and smells amazing...which is what I look for in any guy. Attractive face and great hygiene and then great personality to match. My guy friend makes me laugh and I feel comfortable with him. And he's verrrrry good in oral, wow! But the thrusting too...mmmm!

What Girls Said 15

• Same reason you wouldn't care about a girl's personality, if she was fat and/or unattractive.

If you're approaching a person with intentions to have a sexual relationship, you need to understand that without attraction this relationship will not work.

Nobody is obligated to be attracted to you or any other fat person. People are allowed to have preferences.

• I could be friends with a fat guy all day long but in order to be romantically involved there has to be some level of physical attraction. Being fat is kind of an instant deal killer for me. Sorry I know that's shallow but it's the truth and wouldn't you rather not waste your time if you have zero chance? I'm not saying personality doesn't matter though. I'd give a slightly ugly guy with a great personality a chance, but being fat just kills all physical attraction. :(

• Also I treat everyone I meet with common courtesy and respect so I wouldn't be rude to a guy that approaches.

• Belle don't take it personally. He's always like this to girls tha don't agree with him on here or if they don't stroke his ego. It's an Ongoing thing

• Kris85 I'm a man its normal that I have an ego

• Of course. I'm always polite to anyone who talks to me, whether they're young, old, skinny, fat.. even if they're clearly not my type. No harm in having a conversation.

• I'm talking about men who talk to you to ask you out

• I know. I can't promise that I'll agree to go out with him, but like I said, no harm in having a conversation.

• An overweight guy coming up to me out of the blue and asking literally right off the bat if I'd go on a date with him screams desperate, and would probably go up to any other girl and ask the same thing. Besides I have a boyfriend. I wouldn't get upset, I'd be polite, but I'd also try to wish the guy a good day and get back to whatever I was doing as quickly as possible.

• What do you mean as quickly as possible? You think you're to good for people

• your looks and your approach.

• Don't comment on this thread anymore

• No I wouldn't. I don't tend to approach guys because I'm very shy so if any guy came up to me I'd be delighted they were showing interest. Besides one of my ex boyfriends had a belly, it didn't bother me.

• I'm not talking about a little belly I'm talking about obese

• You're not creepy because you're a big guy, someone's personality may be creepy but not their appearance. Whoever said that was just plain rude.
      Being overweight can be fixed and it shouldn't just be done to increase your attraction to the opposite sex. It should be done most importantly to make yourself feel more attractive and confident and boost your self esteem not to mention feeling healthier and more positive. The rest of you is you. That is all you can be, please try to be happy as you are and don't listen to shallow bitchy people :)

• I'm doomed never to get married if women feel that way about me and I'm approaching 40

• I dont get upset, but I'm not physically attracted to fat guys

• You should realize they are human beings too and should be treated as such

• Being a human being doesn't mean you should give them a monogamous sexual relationship.

• @kheserthorpe you are talking to the user, right?

• Because I don't know him and I hate being asked out by strangers. Also I don't like fat guys

• First off everyone starts off as strangers, and second of all fat guys are human beings just like you

• you just said i was unnatractive 30 minutes ago?

• That's cuz you insulted me first.. When I'm upset I say things I don't mean

• I don't get upset. Sometimes I am interested sometimes not, but I am never upset when I get asked out unless the guy is being rude.

• I would not get upset. But usually I prefer when guys don't ask me on a date first, but just to hang out.

• That puts guys in the friend zone and you know that's not right

• Who's my friend? Bellegirl16? I don't think we're friends. Maybe we are? TBH I don't know if I've ever spoken to her. Bellegirl16? Are we friends? I like friends. If we already are friends, I'm sorry, I didn't know :/ But I'm a guy...it takes me a while to catch on to things. ◕‿↼

OK now that the friendship thing has been established. What does that have to do with me thinking your a hypocrite?

• How am I a hypocrite? Fat guys need love too

• We don't.. no one is perfect.. im a bigger girl but still look good.. my guy is big but I love him.. he weighs over 300 pounds.. so you def can find someone :)

• I can't control fat guys approaching me but when they do they seem very cocky and arrogant. I politely turn them down.

• I'm fat and I'm far from cocky, actually fit guys are cocky

• You try and lose 60 pounds

• good point well i see that you date big women too which is good, well as long as these women are not putting you down negatively in real life then do not let your weight get to you

• I would never get upset in the first place regardless of their weight. Sometimes you just know you're not attracted to someone, it doesn't mean the guy is undesirable or unattractive to every girl, it means he's not what I personally find attractive.

• its the same with guys if the girls fat and apporaches you. at least give her 5 mins to show her personality too

• Every girl I ever dated has been heavy even my ex fiance. . Why do people assume cuz I'm fat I only like thin girls. ? It's bad to assume

• I can attract thin women. . I've had thin women say I'm a 7 and an 8

• then y are u complaining skinny girls talk to you

• because it lowers are self esteem into thinking that.. you would think i was on the same level as you..when we're not.

and its upsetting especially when you don't let off and consistently try when we are clearly not showing interest.

this goes to any guy i don't find attractive, regardless if your fat or not.

• 'you would think i was on the same level as you..when we're not.' Do you really look at men think that your above certain them and vice versa?

• lool yes

• I'm entitled to my own opinion

• I wouldn't entertain dating you if I wasn't attracted to you and generally I'm less attracted to heavier men. I wouldn't be upset though, I'd have a conversation with you.

• Awww how nice of you

• I don't really think it's exceptionally nice or anything like that. It's being polite, and treating someone like a human being. I was raised to possess manners and use them.

• Glad to hear that anonymous

What Guys Said 7

• I only notice girls getting annoyed when it's the repeated attempts and/or they're not taking a hint. Plus, I personally know fat guys who get critical of a girl's weight so it's a big double standard.

If a girl's gonna put effort into her own appearance, wanting someone who also puts effort into his appearance is a very legitimate request. Being physically attractive is not something girls should only do. They have their preferences also whether it be broad shoulders, a nice chest, etc. But guys who refuse to put effort into their own bodies constantly chase attractive women and think that buying them gifts is the answer, then get annoyed when she's not interested and call that same woman a gold digger.

• Just cuz I'm fat doesn't mean I'm into thin girls. That's assuming and presumptuous

• Why is it, 9/10, fat guys who want to be seen for their heart and personality always chase after girls with big tits and a round ass, and never give a fat girl that very same chance they seek?

• That's life. Being fat is unhealthy and unattractive. Girls don't like getting approached by fat guys for the same reason I don't like fat girls approaching me--because it's insulting in a way, like, "Seriously? You think I'm in your league?" Look, there's about a 95%, 97% chance that you're just fat because you eat too much and exercise too little. Why not lose the fat and live better?

• Bro... Asking this is like asking why supermodels don't reply to your tweets. You have nothing of value to them which you can offer

• I don't even think super models are attractive, I'd don't like twigs I like women with curves

• Hahahahahahaha wow. Do you realize that statement is the exact same thing you're complaining about? You're not the "great guy on the inside" you claim to be

• Also, how many boys do you know with C cup breasts and 26 inch waists? Lol

• It is not how fat is your belly... it's how fat is your wallet

• Hahaha.. I've been engaged and have had dates and my friends are married who make less than me so sorry to disprove your theory

• Lol.. I can prove my theory.. I never tell a girl I am interested in my real job, I bumped into one of these 'ladies' last month at work, she said to me 'I wish you'd told me you did this, I'd have dated you'..cheeky biatch, nearly off loaded her, well would off if I had a good reason..lol

• he could spend those 5 minutes to think about how to be fit

• Cuz my objective isn't to please some girl who's superficial

• i am sure you yourself wouldn't approach a fat girl, enough with superficial stuff

• Omg my ex fiance was a big girl so don't assume stuff you know nothing about

• World is cruel and materialistic. Get over it man..
    But fat women will have more understanding and soft corner for you.

• People are people. . When I was thin in high school people's appearances did not matter to me

• That's great that appearances didn't/don't matter to you. But you gotta face it pal. You're in the minority.