From a guy, is hardly texting a girl a bad sign?

Me and this guy I like have hung out a few times and had a good time. We have a lot to talk about and he'll try to make me laugh. It's friendly and fun.

He admitted himself that he hardly texts. But he also hardly texts me. He's only texted me first a few times. I usually initiate the texts. We text about once a week.

So I guess what I'm asking is if a guy hardly texts you, is that a sign that he's not interested? What can I look for in terms of signs of interest other than texting?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, me personally I prefer to talk to people face to face opposed to over technological devices. In a perfect world I would only call/text to set up our next meet so we can talk for real. But in this day and age it seems in order to get a a girl I have text. So, I reluctantly text.

I say spend time with him hanging out. Either on a date or just as friends. If there is chemistry there you will feel it.

What Guys Said 5

• Guys do not text as much as girls. And since he said he doesn't text much, I wouldn't take much from him not texting you.

The big thing is him making an effort to want to be around you. When he sees you in person, does he make an effort to try and be around you? Or maybe try and set up situations where you'll see each other? If yes, then this is a definite sign that he's interested

• Have you consistently texted a girl until you realized the feelings were mutual and then all of a sudden it's not a priority to chase her because you know you can have her?

• Hahaha I wish!

No, this type of situation has never happened to me in real life.

• As a guy, no, texting means absolutely nothing to me and so its frequency cannot be used to infer anything.

• I agree, tetxting doesn't mean much, only if you don't see each other often. Face to face is often the best

• F*** texting.

It doesn't mean anything.

• Some guys aren't into texting, and are bad at it. I wouldn't make conclusions

What Girls Said 0