Describe your best first date ever.

Or your 'fantasy' first date if the above does not apply to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• It technically wasn't a date, but an old friend and I met up at the beach. We chatted, had a swim and went for a walk. We were completely alone on the beach and somehow like 5 hours passed. We didn't really want to end it, so we went and got takeout and went to this lookout place. We sat, ate and talked. By the time we left one another, it had been about 8 hours together. It was the most romantic non-date I've ever had. Of course, we kissed on the next one lol.

What Girls Said 3

• My best fantasy first date would be ice skating downtown and just hanging around the city.

• Nothing to brag about

• My current bf and I met just for a quick drink for our first date and ended up staying 3 hours. I don't remember a lot of specifics, I just know I was laughing almost the entire time.

• Those are the best..time and place not important because you are having such a great time..

• Exactly. Nothing about where we were had anything to do with how great the date was.

What Guys Said 2

• Somewhere fun, where we can be open and really enjoy ourselves. Maybe a carnival? Theme park? Water park? Somewhere along those lines. It would be nice to end the day on a relaxing night, with just me and her. I like to be near water at night, with an open sky. Something like a nice field would work too, and I point up at the stars and explain them. If the girl is actually interested, then that would make it even more amazing.

• It was awkward, I was rude, and the food was delicious.