Calling all attractive women and men! Were you ever rejected? Why?

I think everyone here is attractive so todays question is, were you ever rejected? if so, what was their reason?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep. Been there done that.

One girl that rejected (I asked her on a date) me, never gave me a reason. She just laughed hysterically for 15 minutes. Then laughed every time she saw my for the next couple of days.

The other one that rejected me. She was a lesbian. It turns out she had good taste in women to.

What Guys Said 11

• In some way sure. I have been told I have a good body plenty of times. But there's also many girls claiming to want to date me and then not contacting me the day of the date leaving me hanging as to whether to go to where we planned.

I honestly dated more when I was super skinny compared to when I got in shape.

• If you are attractive, I guess it is because people assume that you are with someone or are insecure of themselves and are taken aback.

• Yeah same with me... melbournian men are extremely flaky. Mind you not all of them :)

• Just a lot of them I bet.

• Been a while. Most of the time It's me doing the rejecting. If I do get rejected it would probably be because of personality. You either hate it really bad or love it a lot.

• Well if you don't make an attempt, you can never get rejected! Hahahaha, okay that does sound pathetic! :D

• I don't know if i am attractive.. But yeah friends to say that i am attractive.
    But i wasn't rejected... But friend zoned... I think i don't have that personality yet which will make women think of me beyond friendzone. I should learn to hehave diplomatic now.

• It pretty much happens to everyone I would think.

• Yes, due to my personality.

• Of course. It's not like I'm a 10.

• I've been rejected plenty of times. Sometimes women just don't want to be approached, sometimes they are in relationships, sometimes they are just bitchy. I don't really let it bother me

• Only by girls with bfs. I'm sure some were just being nice and lied about having a bf tho.

• Yeah I'm only attractive until I open my mouth, then the girls start looking for the emergency exit

• All the time, why I don't know.. wish I knew

What Girls Said 9

• Yep! Many times.

One guy did like me but he was very traumatized for his previous break up with this girl that got engaged four months after leaving him. So he was more into the trauma than into me.

Another guy was very obsessed over someone else, so the minute I knew, I didn't even bother anymore. He was a nice teenage infatuation tho ;) (Actually this kind of situation happened many times)

Another guy rejected me because his friend liked me a lot, and he put his bro first (even though I never fancied the other guy).

Another guy rejected me because he was married with kids and you know, why even go further?

Another guy just up front told me I was not his type and I let it be.

Whatever the reason, have in mind that the same can happen to you. Why would you reject someone even if they were very attractive? After rejecting them, you wouldn't want that person to think they're unattractive, it's just that there are many things. As human beings we're complex and weird and sometimes crazy. Rejection and acceptance is a range of shades of grey, nothing in life is black or white.

• Everyone faces rejection. Doesn't matter how attractive you are. Personalities aren't always compatible, and some people just flat out don't take any interest in you.

• yes it happens to everyone; once in a while

• yes. It happens to everyone, just part of life.

• I was rejected because I wouldn't have sex early in the relationship.

• " I wasn't his type " wahhhhhhh :'(

• Yes, because he was too insecure and thought I was to good for him.

• I once dated a guy like that. He was previously married and his wife cheated on him. He thought that every single woman would cheat on him too so he dumped me as he thought I was too pretty. yeah as if.

• Men are so dumb sometimes. I also had another guy not continue things with me because I am "intimidating".

• Yeah some of the reasons they come up with are so lame!

• Yea and because he's an idiot lol

• Wow... even beautiful women get rejected? I am never going to feel insecure about myself again. I was under the impression that beautiful people never get rejected and people would be flattered to be asked out.

• You should've never felt insecure in the first place. Don't let the opinions of others determine who you are and what you do! You only get one life..live it to the fullest! Have fun, regret nothing!

• Yes, but not in a very long time.