Can you hang with a guy as a friend even if you have a boyfriend?

even if you have a boyfriend can you hang with a guy as jsut friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• It should be fine. It would be a good idea to run it by your boyfriend first though, to reassure him that this guy friend you'll be hanging out with is only platonic to you, and that you would never try anything with him.

Everyone has their different levels of trust in their partner, and confidence in themselves so while technically it's perfectly okay, talk to your boyfriend about it first just to be safe. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Depends, I know guys who find it too weird and they have a mutual agreement neither of them hangs out with the opposite sex like that. I think even if it was a friend she had known for a few years before it would cross your mind at times but nothing really wrong with it.

• Only if you're okay with him hanging with other girls.

What Girls Said 3

• no alone you cant, but in a group setting yes

• Yes and I do.

• My opinion is yes. It is perfectly okay. Although for the boyfriend he would only want to be the only guy you talk to, but then at your view he is just your best friend or guy friend. Make sure your boyfriend doesn't get the wrong idea though