Guys and Girls, If a guy or or girl wanted to cook for you on a date. What would you want him or her to cook for you?

This I think is a fun question. Let's say a girl or a guy asked you on a date to come over to their place to cook you dinner. What type of food would you want him or her to cook for you? :)

0|0
11|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Steak and potatoes.

2|1
    0|0
    • mashed or roasted with garlic and herbs?

• Show All
    • I can't do medium rare I do medium well lol.

• Awesome! lol

What Guys Said 5

• I would rather cook but it depends on the weather and mood. Depending on the lady and what she was also in the mood for. Like at the moment I feel like making shrimp alfredo with fresh cut lemons, zucchini and fresh broccoli and whatever else i decide to throw in the mix.

1|0
    0|0
  • lasagna, with a nice salad and a bottle of dry red wine

1|0
    0|0
  • If she is a good fabulous cook, then I would ask her to make a mean, meaty lasagna.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stir-fry day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pasta. Add Parmesan cheese and mushrooms. So good

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I like surprises. Doesn't have to be anything too fancy, something easy. On a 2nd date a guy made some chicken alfredo pizza and we drank some red wine. It was perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • Grilled chicken probably

1|1
    0|0
  • penne ala vodka, salad on the side and red wine prefer it to be pinot noir.

1|1
    0|0
    • I can picture your boyfriend saying "you bring the wine I'll bring the meat". lol.

• Show All
    • Agreed. I am a pinto wine drinker.

• I haven't really tried wine, sounds interesting though.

• I would want some type of Italian food

1|0
    0|0
  • Im instantly in love if he can make butter chicken and rice

1|0
    0|0
    • hahaha I love how you said you instantly would fall in love if he made that for you! If a guy made me that too, i think i be in love too! :)

• I'd want to eat their favourite meal.

1|0
    0|0
  • What my husband cooked for me on one of our date night was shepards pie, my fave, yummy! Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything with chicken and potatos

1|0
    0|0
  • Pasta or Fried rice :) easy and fast ones haha :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Chicken Marsala and a salad. I'd probably help him cook it because I like to cook and it would be a cute thing to do together.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love this question!

2|1
    0|0
    • You might love the question and so do I but you didn't answer it. lol.