What makes a girl jaw droppingly gorgeous or hot?

What makes a girl jaw droppingly gorgeous or hot? Except confidence. Completely appearance based. What makes you see a girl and go like "damn".
And when was the last time it happened with you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice ass, youngish, nice face, skin. And dressed in clothes which show off her body.

I saw one today at a supermarket in the confectionery lane of all places lol. She gave me a smile too which was cool lol.

• shud of talked to her man!

• Haha exactly. I've seen those girls. I was shocked. I guess the other parts are better. What's manukau city like though?

• Lol the other parts ├áre bette. about 90% of manukau is pretty shit for girls and to live. Pretty much the whole south auckland * where manukau is ) is pretty bad but. Central, east, north are good and west is ok.

What Guys Said 9

• Its the looks of course. I was at Boston Market this girl walked in wearing shorts and a tank top her face was ok looking but her eyes were big time Awesome, they looked like cat eyes and really stood out I stopped eating and just stared at her big time while she walked by me getting a soda and she smiled at me after when we made eye contact.

• 0|0
  • This..cant stop thinken of her for days

i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/ivyjxb/01-7.jpg

• eyes and i find them gorgeous in many unconventional circumstances like " when they tries to hide their insecurities or pretend she is not listening to you "

• I don't really go 'damn' for any chick based just on looks - If I'm to be honest... but what gets her through the door to a second date is if she's intelligent, interesting, motivated and most importantly - swallows.

• Refer to my pic. LOL!!

• personality :)

• well girls with nice asses are a big plus, i like them a bit smaller in height, and wearing a little bit reaviling clothes so you can see her figure more

• Tall, thin, long legs, large breasts...

What Girls Said 1

• Keira knightley and kate moss