Do you stop trying to get a persons attention if they don't like you?

or do you keep on trying?

i'm avoiding this one girl who won't stop stalking me or gossiping about me

it's weird but yet funny as the look on her face shows that she is desperate

Most Helpful Girl

• You should confront her, but try not to hurt her feelings although, that could be hard if she's stubborn... The fact that she's gossiping about you, and stalking you tells me that she's a little immature, and you should avoid that also if it continues after you confront her.

What Girls Said 4

• I know the feeling of almost being stalked and it isn't funny... You don't even wanna say anything because they're already weird, maybe even crazy >___<

I would avoid it to the maximum.

• Nah, I'd give up. No fun chasing after something that doesn't want you.

• Just talk to her. Don't you want to know why she keeps doing that. ANd if she is just that annoying and is so horribly unlikable, just tell her to stop stalking you, and don't chop up your words here or she'll be in denial.

• Yeah I'd not be doing that. She sounds insanely insecure and immature. I agree with another poster with confronting her nicely. But honestly she will probably just think it means you like her

What Guys Said 1

• if i an sure (i asked the person about it), yes i do