Im stuck on deas for a cute date?

I've got myself a date for next Friday and am stuck as to what i should do. This is my first date with this lady and I was originally thinking gold class cinemas from 6-8pm then dinner but i thought that might be too predictable. dont really know what else i could do :/

Most Helpful Girl

• for me, id like a picnic in the field. instead of movies, id prefer something fun. you can even be cute and bring a board game so we can play while eating. id even like it if you brought 2 canvas/sketchbooks so we can both draw together. at night, id like to lay down and look at the sky. maybe while eating some ice cream together.
    but every girl is different. i dont know how that girl is. but you do :/

• That actually sounds like fun :)

• OMGOSH! I WOULD LOVE A SILLY PRESENT LIKE THAT! DO ITTTTTTT!!!
      you can use it to dip during the picnic :D

• looks like the new plan is a picnic with nutella :P

What Girls Said 7

• :) i really hate the idea of a movie on first date tbh.
    y'all need to talk.
    take her somewhere fun where she can just laugh and relax.
    take her bowling.
    take a walk through a park.
    eat out.

u know, just dont make it so emotional or try hard. keep it real and down to earth. hope it helps.

• I think it doesn't really matter as long as you are interesting and keep her on her toes...Like if you go to the cinema and you sit next to her just lying there, it's just dull.But if you are fun and try talking to her (of course only if she's into it and she doesn't show pissed) then you'll be more pleasant.Also you could take her for a walk first and then for dinner? I don't really know...:P

• ofcourse I've got to keep her interested, we already keep eachother interested in our convos outside of this date i just want to try something different for the date

• Evander lol not russian

• Oh yeah I know this name it's Greek...lol

• Buy popcorn and just walk, go to an amusement park, go to some pretty part of town, preferably a park, lake, etc. Climb a tree. =D

• no dinner. nope nope nope. It's a first date, you guys need the opportunity to talk and get to know each other. Go to a park, or a themepark or somewhere that's fun, and relaxed

• I walk in the park with ice cream or you can go to the zoo? :) I usually prefer something simple where it's easier to talk with each other.

• The zoo is something else i didn't think of but i think she's scared of some animals ahaha

• she hates snakes ahaha i would tell her to close her eyes then put one on her shoulders

• Hahaha, wow. I am terrified of snakes. I love to watch them from a distance and behind glass... But hahaha I hope you are joking. If you did that to me I would die.

• Id like it if we drive somewhere in the nature, near a lake/see whatever, sitting on a blanket in the grass without many people around, just us two. Well that sounds boring too lol

• Take her somewhere fun. If she's having a good time then she'll relax and more likely be herself around you.
    I don't know what you have access to so I'm unsure what to suggest.

What Guys Said 4

• I enjoy pool halls, nature, and adventure.

But, pick something you.

Low key and simple is ideal for a first date.

Save the dinner and movie for later.

• exactly i thought the dinner and movie is abit too much for first date

• 0|1
  • Play laser tag.

• just relax , be your self , maybe take her for dinner or a movie.