Ladies, Am I rich Enough for you to date me?

I am 33, earn $100,000 per annum, got my own house, drive a Porsche and got savings of $50,000. I already know you don't care about personality or making a connection with a guy. I am only 5ft4 though and overweight.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• Your attitude makes me gag and therefore you've made yourself appear repulsive and no amount of money could possibly make you attractive. Not that money is what actually attracts most women in the first place...

• oh u think youv read the guide to a womans mind now do u?
    well i shall tell u that i do not give a shit about ur earnings or ur car.
    if ur personality disgusts me, FORGET IT. do not even bother speaking to me.

• To be honest I would just use you. If you are okay with a person doing that to you, then you'll find plenty of game around.

• Most girls would rather have a guy hold on to a stable $45-$60K job, be average looking and have a good personality than a not so desirable 5'4, overweight and guy who is blatanly advertising his wealth...

Again, being honest, you being 5'4 is kind of short...you could date Asian girls...most are petite and 5'0...plus the way you've put it...you seem to be looking for someone to cling on the fact that you are successful...and stereotypically Asian girls are brought up not to care about age, appearance for as long as the guy is a good provider (read wealthy)

• You're only going to attract the girls who only care about your money and image, and not actually give a shit about at all. A lot of guys have this notion that they have to be filthy rich to attract a woman, but it's simply not the case. Women don't like guys who think that way either, it's a poor attitude to have. Your attitude is repulsive to most women.

I care about the guy's personality and about making a connection with him, regardless of his income. Otherwise, what's the point? I would just be mooching off him, like he'd be my sugar daddy or something. There's no point. Besides, $100K is really nothing where I live... that's like average middle class income now, maybe leaning towards upper middle class, but it's still just above the average income.

• That's what I was trying to tell him lol. 100k is peanuts in today's world.

• Sorry, not interested.

• False- I do care bout personality and with that shitty attitude I'm better off going with someone much poorer than you.

• Too short and Porsches are ugly.

• You have money but not the deciding factor for me; its being overweight; sorry

• hahahaha, very funny. You don't sound like someone who actually cares about themselves. Overweight? Girls like someone who actually cares about themselves too. And 100 000 is not, enough, savings of 50 000 is also, not enough. I personally, would only date a douchebag, overweight man, he might be old, if he makes a whole lot more cash than you do. And even then I'd have to be that damn desperate.

• Are you a golddigger or something? 100,000 a year is a lot of money.

• no. I just know my finances well. I know so many people that make 100 000 a year, and am related to people who make more than a few million every year. 100 000 is a lot of money, it's just not as much as what I call rich. I would call this guy well to do, not rich.

• I don't really care about a guy his money, I only care about his personality (and his looks a bit) :)

• Lol this question went downhill fast...

• You're a bait for the gold diggers.
    Personally you're not my type. I don't go for rich people.

• Money is not everything in the world and you know that, if you wasn't a pretty good guy with good look and responsibility and have a great personality then the money would be just a money girls looking for a real kind man and and can take responsibility for her and more careful.

• You didn't provide any useful information about yourself for me to get any idea if you're someone I would potentially date.

• you're too short

• This question makes you not enough for me to date also you are not rich enough to date me.

• Ummm 100,000 is not a lot of money, I wouldn't call you rich in any way. My husband brings home close to 100k a year and that's after taxes. Before taxes it's over 100k and I can tell you with certainty that we are not rich lol.

• really i would not of guessed, from profile pic you look like trailer trash, no offense

• @Kris85 I'm not posting a pic as i'm short and fat.

• @musicbrain yeah I didn't know that. I thought the cost of living here was high! $4.00 a gallon for gas and stuff. lol plus taxes on everything.

• Money doesn't buy love, sweets. Sorry.

What Guys Said 6

• Short and fat? Dude, that's not a good combo.

• The question isn't whether you have enough clout but how much of that clout you're willing to give out. No one cares how rich you are if you you're a tightwad.

• If the girl is like 5'3" go to the gym and lose the weight you'll have a better chance and be more confident.

• You should be able to pull a good 6-8/10.

• Yeah gold digger. A 9/10 girls want more attractive guys. Well even 6-8/10 girls want a guy they can show off to their friends lol.

• After reading these responses I gotta ask, Are you ok? Do you need a bowl of ice cream to cry into?

• The money is definitely good enough for most girls to marry you. The question is can they overcome the height thing. How's your face? How have you found women to be so far?

• I'd say his attitude is a bigger problem than his height. Nobody wants to be with someone that has a shitty attitude.

• I know. I comment on hers and vice versa. We get popups that way.

• Ahh that makes a lot more sense and is a good idea :)