Embarrassing Date Stories: Every one has humorous, embarrassing, or disastrous first date stories...do tell.

I'll start it off, I was driving somewhere with my date but had to pee so badly I could almost taste it. I had to pull over, jump out of the car and pee on the side of the road. Major issue was that I didn't shake well and ended up having pee dribble down my pants...which my date spotted immediately when I got back in the car:)

Most Helpful Guy

• "There's plenty more of where that came from!"

• There have to be a ton of them.
      Apropos: Do you have any good ones?

• I meant two things by that comment: That there are more first date horror stories, and that that is what I would've turned around and said to her.

I have a second date horror story. I went on a first date with this girl, but she was one of those ones that was using me and pretending it wasn't really a date.

I though I'd give it one last shot, so on the second date we went to a concert. Partway through I figured "To hell with it!" and put my arm around her shoulder, just to see how she'd react.

She instantly turns to me and goes, "What are you doing?"

I continue to sit there with my arm around her, knowing full well what I'm doing, and say innocently, "What do you mean?"

I knew damn well that she was using me from the get-go, so I figured I'd at least get a rise out of her.

We then had an awkward conversation at intermission where she lied to me about all sorts of things (I knew her friends well).

Good times.

What Girls Said 1

• I was in a swimsuit on our way back from the lake when I started my period. Funnnnn timessss

What Guys Said 0