Could she like me if she enjoys seeing me jealous?

She's my friend but I really like her. She was talking to another guy in front of me. When I asked about him she laughed and asked if it bothered me (which it did).
I hope she's not into him

One day she's really friendly with me the next she can be distant.

Just to add more info. She gives very mixed signals. One day she's really talkative and friendly the next she may completely avoid me and be very unhelpful. But she will also tease and make fun of me.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know if she likes you and neither do you at this point. Maybe she does. Maybe she likes being desired (most humans do). Maybe she doesn't like you that way. There's but one way to find out now, isn't there? Ask her out on a date. If she says yes, great! Otherwise, you have your answer and can start looking for the nest Ms. Awesome.

Perhaps it's best to be more up front with your intentions in the future. Ask the girl out if you like her, rather than waiting for the planets to align while you continue to be her friend-who-wants-to-date-her.