How do wives not get upset at their husbands cheating on them?

I don't get it. First time I got cheated on and found out he had another woman I about got sick to my stomach. How is it that they are alright with having their man sleeping with someone else. Than come back to them and sleep with them. What do they do to make it not feel so sickening?

This about girlfriends who have their boyfriends doing the same. Vice versa with guys that are okay with cheating and their woman coming back to them and sleep with them.

Most Helpful Guy

• The reasons in which many people accept, tolerate and forgive cheating are many. For example, some remain in such relationships for financial reasons or family dynamics, such as kids being involved in the equation. Others may have self-esteem issues, or common fears such as starting over or being alone.

What Guys Said 2

• ...I don't think they ARE okay with it!

• I don't know most common answer I hear is she says he takes care of me and puts a roof over my head.

What Girls Said 4

• Hillary Clinton is a strong and forgiving woman. Bill had numerous affairs and she stood by him, after all he is her husband. Marriage to some is a lifelong commitment no matter what.

• Good point. . People seem to forget the commitment of marriage

• Theirs has been a political marriage for a LONG time. Not exactly a great example. LOL.

• Not a great example, and it's obvious even looking at them that there is no real chemistry between them. It's like brother and sister, not man and wife.

• Their just nasty. If I had a husband and he cheated on me, i'd be sure for him to.cone back home and catch me having a 3some. My first response would br "oh shiiiiittt you weren't suppose to catch me" (when he was)

Lol jk. Out the door he goes

• I like how this just turned into you wanting a threesome haha.

• Because they are weak.

• ^ "A cheater never learns" words to live by. It shows they don't give a fuck in my opinion and I wouldn't opt for a second chance.

• Exactly. Men or women who cheat are disgusting. Anyone who stays with them and forgives them is only asking for more. Everyone deserves better.

• I know some women have this weird "as long as he's still coming home to me" mentality. As if because he still chooses to be in a relationship with her, then she's still "Queen B". It's ridiculous.