Will I never find a woman to marry because of this?

I know that most girls think it is perfectly acceptable to tell their friends about their relationships and their sex lives. Even their boyfriend's genitals.

I don't want to marry a woman like this but I feel like I will never be able to find one that wouldn't do this and the odds of finding one like this are so extremely slim.

I feel like I will never get married because I will never find a woman who believes that a relationship is between 2 people and that friends have absolutely no business knowing what goes on in a relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't tell my friends about those details. My one friend asked me about my boyfriend's dick once - NO idea why...and my response was, "Well, I assume he has one." She was both amused and not amused by my answer lol

I'm not one to go blabbing about my boyfriend's body or our relationship. I usually jut tell people the basics like what he got me for my birthday or what movie we went to see.

No one needs to know the intimate stuff, really.

What Girls Said 5

• ...Most women are not like that. I would never want to discuss that sort of thing with my friends. The most I would say is that I'm happy with my guy in and out of the bedroom.

• I was told that women tell their friends absolutely everything

• I agree! I don't know anyone who does that.

• QA has been watching too much of Sex and the City :P

• I feel you can find a girl like this. Sure people talk but it can be because that what their use to. Their someone their for anyone. And if the love and care and respect you they can do that for you.

• I feel that your views of what women do and dont do are askew. Not all women do what you have mentioned. But if you believe you will have difficulties finding a partner, then you WILL.

• I'm very secretive about that stuff so there are women out there that don't spill all the details of your relationship.

• You will! Girls do that, women don't.

What Guys Said 4

• As you get older the women should be more mature about this. During the early to mid 20's girls are very immature about this stuff but as they get older they get better about it.

• I wish my partner would tell all her friends about my dick and sexual technique.

• Most women don't do this. I don't think you need to worry much. Talk to her about it too and let her know how you feel. Even if she talked some to her friends, if she really loved you (which I'm sure she would) she would tell them she was happy in that realm even if she wasn't. You mentioned genitals specifically. Why is that? Are you uncomfortable with something about them?

• It isn't discomfort with my genitals because I am not insecure. Its just the idea of going around telling people about such a personal part of your partner's body that really bothers me because it seems like something that most people should know is not right

• And it is extremely disrespectful of course

• I agree that its disrespectful if there are details. If my girl was saying to her friends how much she loves me and I please her in the bedroom, I don't have a problem with that, actually it would make me feel good that she thinks highly enough of me to tell her friends. I would never want her describing particular thing we do or my size, etc. That's a special thing we share together and its too private. I personally say nothing. I've had friends ask what we do and I just say, nothing, we aren't having sex. Even if they knnow that is total b.s.

• Find an introverted loner lol.