Ladies do you like brooding men?

you see i had a very very bad childhood and teenage years and i just sometimes i wish i could heal by falling in love i am getting thearpy but i'm still in pain, please let me know what you think?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• You need to love your self for who you are. Even one has their past but when you find love it is like no other you will know it will click. Nothing will feel wrong. you'll be able to be open and let the person in and the same they will do.

To me as long as you dont close your self off and can let the person in and not lash out and know how to talk to someone calmly then it fine. Sure I dont expect a person to let someone else in right away. But open up dont hold your past and what other done to hurt you. If anything go slow in the relationship and address your feelings when needed.

• Not for me :/ I think I already have too much broodiness for one person. I want someone more stable than myself.

• No I don't

• I would still date someone like you because I'm the same

What Guys Said 2

• Like Batman? He was rich, too.

• Become Batman. Everyone loves batman and he's broody as fuck.

• ha ha i used to be called a dark knight at school as i used to beat up bullies for hurting innocents at my school they were terrifed by me.