Cute/original ways to ask him out?

I've liked him for awhile and I really want to ask him out but, I don't want to do what everyone else does and get a friend to ask him or just plainly over texting say "Do you want to go out with me?". What are some ways I could ask him out? Guys how would you like a girl to ask you out (that would help her get a yes for an answer)

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually find myself more likely to say no if the girl gets a friend to come do it. One of the big things that guys like in a girl is confidence; if you come right up and ask us on the spot, we're very likely to say yes. Asking out over text or message is no good, and over phone call is a little weird and awkward. Other than that, you don't really have to many choices :P I would say to go and take the dive, go straight up to the guy, and ask him out to something. Make sure you have something in mind ahead of time, don't just say "wanna go out?". Plan a little something, maybe suggest a movie or somewhere to eat. Maybe even something original, not all guys like the generic movie/dinner. A walk, a coffee shop, maybe a sports game? Think of something that both of you will like, and that you will be able to talk to each other about. Then, once you have something in your mind, tell him about it. Face to face.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I usually ask "do you wanna see a movie?" Or i ask "could you buy me a dinner? i will buy you a dessert :)" Lame...Lame...but yep i did ask LOL