Girls, what do you think about musicians?

I've been playing piano and guitar for 13 years
and for the last 7 years I've been in band.

Are guys who play instruments attractive?
Why and why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Music turns me on... so those who make it also often do.

I'm severely addicted to music, I want my life drowning in it.
    So I definitely want to be able to share that love with my love.

Plus - talent, creativity, and passion are incredibly sexy, just about irresistible.

• Lol girl.You're in mind.So I will just say I completely agree with you.And yes musicians are a big turn on!! ;)

• (^_^)

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah, having a talent and actually making something of it is such a turn on.

Especially musicians I just adore music, the lyrics, the rhythm, the beat! Just the sound in general.

Musicians are totally hot and if you're attractive on top of that hat's off to you =)

• Hotttttttt. I play the piano and violin, so I'm a bit biased towards musicians :) What sort of music does your band produce?

• YES its attractive!
    im very attracted to one of my friends (well i mean he's really hot anyway haha) but he sings and plays the guitar and is in a band and has covers on YouTube and all that good stuff. i just love when a guy plays music.

and it helps liking someone that plays music because if they aren't with you or you haven't talked to them or whatever, you can still have him "with" you by listening to his/her music! helps a lot haha

• Yeah for sure! Playing an instrument shows discipline and commitment. I'm also a musician.

• I was gonna make my usual 'HA, what a LOSER' series of jokes, but I replied to the wrong post, and have basically been Owned already, I'm Trash, I Suck, You Win, I'm so sorry, uwu

• I Owned Up, to getting Owned

• [coos at u] well shucks [fawning self] I'm flattered is all [puts ice down shirt]

• I really admire [talented] musicians. I love music so I love watching people play. My SO has a guitar on him at all times and I enjoy listening to him muck around :)

• I find quite attractive. This means you have passion to do something.

• Neutral. It would be worth something if you were a SIGNED musician haha.

• I'm indifferent

• I think you're plenty different :)

• U can't try! U gotta do it...for ur luver as well ;)

• oooh :) I have 0 nieces or nephews lol. I'm actually the last of both my patneral & maternal dynasties

• the guitar is hot, and they can be

• I hate music, what a waste of time. get a real job

• Coming from an artistic girl, VERY. haha

Maybe it's the stereotypical idea of being with the hot rock musician, but I think it's a beautiful talent to have. Provided you are good at it. People like being with talented people

What Guys Said 3