Fit ladies, Are you attracted to guys that aren't so fit?

Fit ladies of this community, are you attracted or liked a guy who wasn't so fit or a guy that is on his way to be fit?(a guy currently working out but is not in his best shape) I mean this guy is not completely miserable at playing sports either and he can jog a good mile, So do you like the fella?

Thanks for all your answers, I was very curious about this question for many weeks and I wanted to know your opinions, I see that most of you would care for him to be healthy over muscley and six packie, so healthy with a little some some is liked!

Most Helpful Girl

• I like a guy who takes care of himself, but I know a lot of fit guys who still have a bit of noticable fat on them and it doesn't turn me off. As long as he's what i'm looking for emotionally and personality wise then it's all good.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm not super fit..no gym goer by any means. But I eat well and stay pretty active..workout some.
    My boyfriend isn't the fittest guy. But He's starting to eat better.
    I just think we call all hold our standard to our level. So its understandable that super fit girls want a guy with the same lifestyle

• In my case it's more of whether the person makes me feel "safe". I've been in situations where a pushy guy has gone up to hit on me and would get too close/wouldn't leave me alone, or a homeless man singled me out and pushed me into a wall, but the guy I was with did nothing to protect me from it.

It's not so much body image that I care about, if I feel that a guy can protect me and maintains a healthy lifestyle then I'm fine with someone not being particularly muscular.

• No I keep fit & it's hard work. So I expect my guys to do the same.

• I am fit person and I care take of my body. I just want the same respect from him, that is all. I am not into highly muscular or highly working out body type. Fairly work out is enough, not much :)

• honestly I am into guys that are fit but with a little extra on them. I dont like JUST muscle. .healthiness is the key.

• Sure I'm attracted to furries. I've been working on my own fursuit, actually :) I usually just do petplay - fox ears & a buttplug with a fox tail, I really like the fox look :3 but I've been looking at some really nice fursuits, actually, like 25.media.tumblr.com/.../...p9DR6E1sndv91o1_500.jpg & yeaah, I'd totally like to try yiffing :3 :3

• Why not. I'm not attracted to people Why are too thin. Some extra fat is nice. But honestly I don't think you should only look for fit girls. I'd find that kinda bad.

• yes, i am, just not fat

• As long as he's not obese I can find him attractive

What Guys Said 0