Fit ladies, Are you attracted to guys that aren't so fit?

Fit ladies of this community, are you attracted or liked a guy who wasn't so fit or a guy that is on his way to be fit?(a guy currently working out but is not in his best shape) I mean this guy is not completely miserable at playing sports either and he can jog a good mile, So do you like the fella?

Updates:
Thanks for all your answers, I was very curious about this question for many weeks and I wanted to know your opinions, I see that most of you would care for him to be healthy over muscley and six packie, so healthy with a little some some is liked!

1|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like a guy who takes care of himself, but I know a lot of fit guys who still have a bit of noticable fat on them and it doesn't turn me off. As long as he's what i'm looking for emotionally and personality wise then it's all good.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I'm not super fit..no gym goer by any means. But I eat well and stay pretty active..workout some.
    My boyfriend isn't the fittest guy. But He's starting to eat better.
    I just think we call all hold our standard to our level. So its understandable that super fit girls want a guy with the same lifestyle

0|2
    0|0
  • In my case it's more of whether the person makes me feel "safe". I've been in situations where a pushy guy has gone up to hit on me and would get too close/wouldn't leave me alone, or a homeless man singled me out and pushed me into a wall, but the guy I was with did nothing to protect me from it.

It's not so much body image that I care about, if I feel that a guy can protect me and maintains a healthy lifestyle then I'm fine with someone not being particularly muscular.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I keep fit & it's hard work. So I expect my guys to do the same.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am fit person and I care take of my body. I just want the same respect from him, that is all. I am not into highly muscular or highly working out body type. Fairly work out is enough, not much :)

0|1
    0|0
  • honestly I am into guys that are fit but with a little extra on them. I dont like JUST muscle. .healthiness is the key.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure I'm attracted to furries. I've been working on my own fursuit, actually :) I usually just do petplay - fox ears & a buttplug with a fox tail, I really like the fox look :3 but I've been looking at some really nice fursuits, actually, like 25.media.tumblr.com/.../...p9DR6E1sndv91o1_500.jpg & yeaah, I'd totally like to try yiffing :3 :3

0|0
    0|2
  • Why not. I'm not attracted to people Why are too thin. Some extra fat is nice. But honestly I don't think you should only look for fit girls. I'd find that kinda bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, i am, just not fat

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he's not obese I can find him attractive

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.