Should I try and be friends with women I'm interested first before trying to have a romantic relationship with them or should I just go for it?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes but always keep some flirting in play so she sees it's not just u wanting to be a friend... lots of guys make that mistake and then the woman thinks they don't like her that way lol

What Girls Said 16

• Just go for it. There's nothing wrong with being friendly, but you should always make your intentions more clear by flirting right off the bat if you're interested.

• Dating is being friends in a romantic sense. Friends is just...friends

• Become friends with her first, grow closer to her. Then the attraction will be greater when you do go for it

• It depends on her personality

• what do you consider romantic?

• Yes! I personally think men & women should friendzone each other right off the back. My reason is because if you straight up get into a relationshit too quick, you may end up finding traits in a person that you don't like. You accept that person as they are right then & there when getting into a relationshit. So if there's something you don't like that they do, you may not know it & when they end up doing it, they think it's okay cause you accepted them without getting to know them.

• Well, you need to be friendly, but you can't let her see you as a friend only!

• How do I accomplish that?

• I can do that and that's how I behave naturally

• Yes I feel the first step is becoming friends with the person and then later you can share your feelings.I don't like guys that are too forward. In my opinion

• Just go for it.

• I think first being friends is better, and can help a lot. But that's just me

• Go for it.

• Not friends no no no no no. Lol. Flirt with her a bit, not friends. Friends will get you to be a completely unsexual thing in her eyes and there's no going back.

• Friends first. Most definitely. :) unless she's just as interested in you, an she lets you know.

• Go for it, but try to show her that you honestly mean it. It's important that she knows that you don't only want her in your bed and she realizes how funny/intelligent or whatever you are. I think it would only be weired if she would see you as a friend first. I could never kiss someone that I've been friends with for too long

• Go for it. Many people say be friends with them. But if you tell them their pretty and buy them stuff. They will use you up, you'll be friend zoned. So go for she would be lucky to have u :D

• It depends on how she feels. If she isn't feeling it at first then hold back

What Guys Said 2

• why wouldn't you? I mean, if its sex you want, go have sex with some one night stand. Be a friend. find her likes and dislikes. Sex is supposed to be like icing on the cake. You have to bake the cake first.

• I've always believed in being friends first. People can drift in and out of love, but freindship will keep your bonds strong.

• But starting off as friends first isn't there a danger of being in the friend zone permanently?

• And I think lovers should be able to friends.

• True. ...