saw the ex girlfriend last night and now I'm very confused about what she wants and what I want?

our friendship / relationship has had its ups and downs the last year or so. so has been a lot of confusion and we don't really communicate well for some reason. we broke up for a while and didn't even talk to each other for months which was really hard to go thru.

but I have seen her twice in last couple months both times at local bars and she talked to me both times and for a couple minutes each time. but she seemed to want my attention last night and said hi to me as soon as she saw me. and her whole additute seemed more positive. it seemed like she was genuinely interested in talking to me and that she wasn't upset anymore about previous mistakes I had made that lead to original break up. but then I see her talking to other guys at the bar and not sure if she's just trying to make me jealous or if she actually likes any of them.

I also talked to some other girls last night but mostly before she arrived at bar and a couple of them I was really interested in. but deep down I have feelings for this girl and really do love her. but its weird when I saw her in person feelings were less intense then when I was missing her when she was not around. if she was interested I'd want her back but also know there is some other girls I could date. but some of them were annoyed when they saw me talking to her as being a small town they sort of though we had broken up and don't maybe know why were still talking to each other

Most Helpful Girl

• She's your ex for a reason, remember that. She probably just feels comfortable and confident now that you're over talking to you. She can probably tell that you have thoughts about her and more than likely is trying to make you jealous if it's intentional or not. It's in girls nature to make guys have crazy mixed feelings if we know how to or not, it will happen. I suggest that you move on, not to sound mean. It's only been a few months that you guys didn't talk and trust me if it was a few years then you would be over her. Try doing your own thing for now, if you guys really wanted to be together than you two would have dished your problems out and worked through them. Have fun and be single, stay protected (down there).
    Good luck on your decision.

What Girls Said 2

• Go for it, try and ask her if she'd be willing to get back together. She probably has made piece with it all in her head, and that's why she seemed so positive. She is probably ready to date again, whether it's you or anyone else.

• It sounds like she has moved on and has no problem talking to you, because it's in the past

What Guys Said 1

• My advice...don't go back for her. She seems like she is playing the fiend you could say